More Prominent Business, Political, and Culinary Leaders On ADD PASSION AND STIR
Friday, February 01, 2019
Our weekly podcast Add Passion and Stir has come such a long way over the past few months. As our conversations have expanded to include more prominent business, political and culinary leaders here in the U.S. and abroad, we’ve enjoyed a big boost in listeners. New episodes include:
- former Senate Majority Leader George Mitchell,
- new House Rules Committee chair Jim McGovern,
- Massachusetts First Lady Lauren Baker,
- Au Bon Pain and Panera Bread founder Ron Shaich,
- the World Food Program’s Carmen Burbano,
- award winning chef Hugh Acheson; and many others.
And favorite previous episodes with José Andrés, Danny Meyer, Pink, Tanya Holland, Dorothy McAuliffe, Andrew Zimmern, Alex Guarnaschelli, Curtis Stone and others can be found on our website and on iTunes.
It’s easy, and free, to subscribe and have each new episode hit your podcast app each week, or let us know if you’d like us to send you a weekly email. In addition, we’d love your feedback and recommendations on guests, topics, and how to continue to grow our audience.
Thanks and please enjoy our weekly conversations about food, passion, and making a difference in the world.
Monday, July 01, 2019
Sunday, June 02, 2019
Monday, May 20, 2019