No Kid Hungry Free Meals Finder Service
1. The No Kid Hungry Free Meals Finder service connects families in need to food resources in their community. Families can text the service and provide a location where they’d like to find free food resources in order to receive information about free meals options near them. Users will only receive messages related to their search for free meals, and can choose to opt-in to receive future messages about other free food resources in their community. The message frequency can vary but will be about 2 messages a month.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code 304304. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at by calling us toll free at (800) 969-4767.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. The message frequency can vary but will receive about 2 messages a month if you choose to opt-in to the service. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.