While 2021 was a year that challenged us, it was also a year filled with hope, inspiration, and connection. At Add Passion and Stir, we were lucky enough to connect with thought leaders across hospitality, education, government, entertainment, and beyond who inspired us with how they are sharing their strength to fight child hunger and poverty. And while we released 50 new episodes this year, there were some that you kept coming back to! We’ve gathered your favorites of 2021 here and in this Spotify playlist, so that you can listen to them again or for the first time and share them with others.
Thank you for making Add Passion and Stir, Share our Strength, and No Kid Hungry a part of your year. We look forward to 2022 and your continued support as we work to raise awareness of the strength we all have to share to help end childhood hunger and poverty.
- Alice Waters on the Power of Real Food
- Kwame Onwuachi and Sheila Johnson on the Family Reunion
- Ending Childhood Hunger with the Child Tax Credit
- Shaun Cassidy on Helping Those That Are Hurting
- Fearless Baking: Chef Paola Velez Folds in Racial Culture and Pastries with a Pop-Up
- John B. King on Repairing Racial Disparities in Schools
- Jeff Bridges and his Daughter Isabelle on Nourishing Family
- Daniel Humm on Having a Bigger Purpose
- Hunger is a Racial Equity Issue
- J. Kenji López-Alt on Cooking and Storytelling
- Kathy Edin on Changing 400 Years of Poverty